Transportation / Infrastructure
- To address traffic and parking situations
- Really understand the aversion to growth (smart growth)
- Rebuild partnerships between neighboring townships/cities
- Overcrowding of schools and proper disbursement of state budgets (school/infrastructure)
Listening to the residents while also considering the appeal of Fredericksburg to new residents.
Social Services & Responsibility
- Addressing both the Opioid crisis and recent influx of a homeless
- We are an ALICE community (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed)
- 1 in 3 people receive benefits from LDSS
- River health
- Green spaces
- Alternative energy
- Better fleet fuels
What the Council does for the community what actual oversight and control our council has over our everyday lives.
Being a conduit between the community at large and the council.
My ability to talk with anyone regardless of race creed or social standing.
The common respect and decency comes from life experiences. I have been in the worst of situations to now the best my life has ever been thanks to the services and community of Fredericksburg and my life’s goal is to serve this city.
Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of something great. A legacy of community service at the local oversight level. My role will be that of a bridge between the council and our community.